Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday Makenna

I can't believe I have a 7 year old!  I love my Makenna so much.  I think she had a great 7th birthday...
The birthday girl!


 Makenna's birthday breakfast included pancakes shaped as sevens, scrambled eggs, grapes, yogurt and OJ.


 Makenna lost her front tooth at school on her birthday!


We gave Makenna an Ice Cream Party...
 The Cake


 The party favors


 The decorations



 The ice cream toppings


 The friends







 Makenna's friends spoiled her with some fun presents.



 Then she got spoiled some more from Dallin and I.

 The big surprise was going to get her ears pierced!  She was so excited and could barely  believe it!


 Here she is getting ready to get her ears pierced.


 Being so brave.


 All done!
 The final product.


Blowing out her candles at Grandma Ballards house.