Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun at the Fair

On Tuesday night Makenna and I went to the Fair with our friends Kim and her daughter Libby. We had so much fun. We were able to see Veggie Tales on tour. The girls had a blast, especially dancing to all their songs. Then we went and saw all the animals which they were fascinated by. I think we all had a fun girls night out! (Thanks for inviting us Kim) :) This is Makenna and her friend Libby. The only way I could get a picture of them together was to have them pull a funny face.


Makenna and Libby at the Veggie Tales concert.



Makenna and Libby petting a goat.



I had to take about 8 of these pictures before I could get them to both look at the camera at the same time.


Kim and I were laughing our heads off at our silly daughters as they danced to the music at the Veggie Tales concert. It was so much fun!

10 comments:

Loni Hanson said...

we went to the fair too! It was so fun! I love the video!

irinaindira said...

Hi!Beautiful moments,sweet kids...

Brianne said...

Trisha hello!!!!
Way to make a blog! Good work it is very cute. Matt and I are going to take Jace to the fair tomorrow and it looks like a lot of fun. Makenna is a hoot. One more week until our wild vacation!!!! What is your e-mail and I will invite you to my blog? (It is nothing spectacular though).

Dale, Alise and Kaylee said...

I love these pictures and makenna's dancing. She is so cute, and I loved seeing her last weekend. For the life of me I could not think of why your comment said I will see you next week, and it finally hit me. DENVER!!! I cant beleive its next week. It will be a blast.

Becky R. said...

How fun, Lincoln was laughing watching Makenna and Libby dance-so cute!

Triston said...

Cute blog, I was looking at kims blog and noticed you were on here and I had to peek, cute family I love the layout of your blog it makes me want to scrapbook. Oh ya if you dont remember me I scrapbooked with you and kim one day and our girls voices sound kind of the same.

Meet the Falkners said...

We seriously have the cutest girls Trisha! They totally remind me of us. They are like Mini-Kim and Mini-Trisha. I think I could watch this video over and over, and laugh every time. That was such a fun night for me. We need to get out as the girls more often!

jeffandlorraine said...

How fun!!! I miss you guys. Your kids are darling and the video is hilarious!!! I love it!

Tibett said...

How fun! Makenna is so funny, and so darling! I love the dancing!

chery said...

Hi Trish! How was your trip? Want to hear about it. I like the picture of the three of you at the top. Makenna sure knows how to have fun! and I'm glad I get to watch. She is darling. Tell Brianne to invite me to her blog. My email is chanpann@yahoo.com