Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa's got it easy this year!

I took Makenna to see Santa yesterday. She was sooooo excited. While we were waiting in line she would say about every two minutes, "I want to sit on Santa's lap." We finally made it through the line and when Santa asked her what she wanted she said "bubbles". That should be easy enough! He asked her if she wanted anything else and of course she had to say "glass slippers and a princess dress." Hopefully she's been a good girl this year!



5 comments:

Becky R. said...

Santa does have it easy this year...except for the glass slippers! :)

Michelle... said...

How cute. What a great Santa. Where did you go?
Santa has it easy at our house this year too. At first when you asked James what he wanted, he said, "nothing, I have everything I need." Now he need books. How much easier can it get!

Erin said...

Cute! I asked Blake what he wanted for Christmas the other day and he said a cookie, so it looks like I've got it easy too! :)

chery said...

Makenna looks adorable and so apprehensive!! Hope she told him what she wanted - hehe love to U and a VERY Merry!

chery said...

Duh - read the writing before commenting!!! That SHOULD be easy and she has definately been a good girl!!! So I hope the glass slipper fits.