Monday, December 8, 2008

Update!!

Wow, life has been crazy lately and has left me no time for blogging. I have finally found an extra minute to tell everyone that I am still alive. I have just been really busy lately with work. I have basically been working full time all while taking care of Makenna at the same time. I was excited to finally have last Saturday off work, it was the first time in over a month to get the weekend off. Needless to say my house is a disaster and I havn't even started my Christmas shopping. Oh well, I am just thankful that I get to work from home so I can be with Makenna.

I am excited to have my brother Jeff come live with us for a little while. It will be just until he gets his house. He has had an offer on a home that is in foreclosure so it has just been a really long process. In the meantime he will be hangin' out with us! Makenna is exited to have uncle Jeff stay here!

I hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Heather said...

what do you from home for work?

chery said...

Makenna is very lucky you get to stay home! And I bet that IS fun to have Jeff for awhile and he probably loves it too. Your Christmas card was darling! Love to you 3 or now 4!!

chery said...

PS: I love how everything in the blog is like a gift! cool