Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pre-school and Piano Lessons...

Makenna is going to be a busy little girl. She just started pre-school this week. I can't believe how fast time flies and my baby is already in pre-school. We also started Makenna in piano lessons last week. At first I thought she might be to young, but she actually is doing really well and surprises me every day by the things she remembers.






Here is Makenna with her new back pack ready for her first day of pre-school!



Posing for the camera!


Makenna with our new piano. So one requirement for piano lessons of course is to have a piano. So we ended up finding this one on KSL for a good deal. Makenna was so excited!


She loves to play me "beautiful songs"




5 comments:

Becky R. said...

I'm so impressed that Makenna is learning the piano! How are you feeling about preschool? (I think it's much harder on the mom's sometimes...)

Michele Michaels said...

Whe looks so cute to head off to school, what a little sweetheart! I can't believe she is learning piano, that is FANTASTIC! Riley is bugging me to learn guitar and I keep thinking he is too young. I guess maybe I should let him try! If MaKenna can play piano at almost 4 Riley might be able to play at 7 1/2. Hmm...thanks for the inspiration! So fun to read a post-you have been a slacker this summer! LOLOLOL!

Loni Hanson said...

oh man she looks so cute! I know I will be bawling my eyes out when my little one goes to school! When r u guys going to try again for a baby?

Meet the Falkners said...

Oh my! I knew she was starting piano lessons, but pre school too? She is growing up. What a cutie. She looks like a natural on the piano!

chery said...

what a girlie girl!! I love that she is playing the piano!! cute picts. thanks for sharing!