Thursday, October 22, 2009

Congrats Jeff!!

Last week my brother Jeff got married. I am so excited for him and am so happy to have a new sister-in-law! Kim is such a fun person, I can tell she makes him so happy! Here are some pictures of our day...

Jeff and Kim coming out of the Temple.


What a cute couple!


My big brother, what a stud!


Makenna wanted to pose for the camera!


Makenna and her 2nd cousin Jace. These two had a fun day together.


Our family.


The Ballard family.


All the girls waiting to catch the bouquet.

3 comments:

chery said...

Oh the pictures are sooo fun! It helps you forget the other going ons that day. Love Mckenna's picts too!! Tell her hi for me. luv

Michele Michaels said...

They are a gorgeous couple! MaKenna looks so sweet. Weddings are so fun!

Meet the Falkners said...

How fun. Tell Jeff congrats from me. That purple color looks so good on you and Makenna. Your family pictures are really adorable too. What fun times!