Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago we had a baby shower for my sister Alise. She will be having a baby girl in July. We are all so excited for her. Makenna was so excited to come with me to the baby shower. After everyone started to show up and we were all just visiting Makenna says to me "All you do at a baby shower is talk?" It was really funny, I guess these grown up parties just aren't as fun. I think she did have a good time though!





This is my cousin Brianne, me, and my sister.



Me and Alise.


Me, my mom, and my sister.

2 comments:

Michele Michaels said...

So cute! What is she naming the baby? I agree with MaKenna, adult parties aren't always that much fun!

chery said...

Cute picts! Baby date is getting closer and more exciting! Makenna is so cute - such dull parties. hehe