Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet my new niece, Kaylee!

On July 23, 2010 my cute little sister had her baby girl. Kaylee Violet Bingham was 9 lbs. and 20 1/2 inches long. On our way up to Idaho we were able to stop in and meet her! Isn't she so adorable!!




Makenna loved holding her! She said to me, "I only got to hold her a little, daddy held her medium, and you are holding her way too long." So I had to give her up and let Makenna have another long turn!


She has been such a good little baby, Congrats Alise!!

3 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

She is so beautiful! Just like her cousin! I am excited to see you all! We are coming the end of Aug.
P.S. Mckenna is so grown up!

Michele Michaels said...

What a little cutie pants!! So glad you got to spend time with her. New babies are the best!!

chery said...

sweetest pictures!! I luv hearing all the things McKenna says!