Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My little fluff ball...

So about a year ago I tried straitening Makenna's hair and we just got a good laugh out of it. Well I thought maybe I would try again and here are the results...

This is what her hair looked like after I blow dried it. Holy Cow it looks just like mine! She looked at herself and said, "I look sassy!"




This is after I straitened it. Still it looked a little silly. Makenna looked in the mirror and said, "I don't look like Makenna." I just had to laugh!




It looked a lot better after I put it in pig tails. At least she's cute with curls!!

5 comments:

Kim McCann said...

SO cute! I love her hair either way, but it's just "her" when it's so curly! :)

Mindi Barney said...

LOVE LOVE IT. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those wigs from? I want those wigs!!! Cute!!!

chery said...

What a scream!! I did have to laugh! - cause I identify - YES she IS cute with curls! She is adorable!

Michele Michaels said...

OH my goodness, that girl will never have straight hair, but she is awfully adorable with her curls! Her hair is SO long though it is deceiving!