Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Makenna's 5th Birthday!

On October 12th my baby girl turned 5! Wow, I can't believe how fast time is going and how big she is getting. She is a fun, smart, happy little girl and I can't imagine life without her. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Makenna got a scooter and jewelry box with beads to make necklaces for her birthday from me and Dallin.




Makenna was so excited for her birthday this year. She wanted a ballerina birthday party. So I was busy making tutu's for all of her guests.


The birthday girl!


Her is Makenna's ballet birthday cake!



Blowing out her 5 candles



Opening presents at her party.



Makenna has been begging for about the last 6 months to go to Chucky Cheese's. We decided to surprise her and take her there for her birthday. We took her cousin Kailey with us. She was so excited when we got there. I think it was a great birthday surprise!










We had a little party at Grandma Ballard's house. She got a Fancy Nancy doll and book from her!



At Makenna's birthday party we had all the girls wearing their tutu's and they each got a turn to perform for all of us...

4 comments:

Michele Michaels said...

You are so talented, I am impressed at the cake and the tutus! Reese said she had so much fun at Makenna's party. Looks like she had the perfect birthday for her!

Tara Johnson said...

5! ! ! ! ! !! When did that happen???!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. She is turning into quite the little lady

chery said...

Funnest B-day!! Luv all the picts!! So glad you share - Can't believe U R 5 Makenna!!! PS: luv the Nancy doll & bk too - way to go Grandma

Tibett said...

Trisha you are so talented! Love the tutu's! And the cake! What a fun party!