Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Preschool

It has been well over a month now but I thought I would post pictures of Makenna on her first day of preschool and a few of her preschool field trips. We are doing the neighborhood/joy school thing again this year. There are six kids in the group and we each take a turn having preschool at our house. We also go on a field trip about once a month. The kids have a lot of fun together!



This was our field trip to Kneaders.


They went on a tour of the Bakery and then got frost cookies afterwards!!



This was our field trip to Wheeler farm. Here they are feeding the ducks.





Makenna and her friend Haylee on the tractor.

2 comments:

Becky R. said...

Hey, I've never been, but I hear Whole Foods does a pretty cool field trip for kids. I think you have to have a slightly bigger group, but if you ever go, we'll come too!

Michele Michaels said...

Looks like she has a great time at preschool. The field trips look like a ton of fun!