Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Our view of the temple



Makenna and Me in Maple Canyon



Makenna and Dad at Maple Canyon



Makenna in the tire swing!



Running down the hill at the Manti Temple



It has actually been a couple of weeks now, but Dallin and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary! I can't believe how time flies. We have had a wonderful six years together and I could not ask for a better husband and father for Makenna. I am so lucky to have him! On our anniversary Dallin took me to dinner at The Roof at temple square. We had the most awesome view of the temple at sunset.
The next day we decided to take a short road trip to Manti, just for fun. We drove up Maple Canyon there, then went and walked around the Manti temple. Makenna thought it was pretty fun to run down the big hill. We had lunch at The Malt Shop, Yummy! Then we found a fun park for Makenna to play. She loved the tire swing and didn't want to get out! What a fun day!

9 comments:

The Hale Family said...

Congratulations on 6 years! you guys have such a cute family.

Becky R. said...

Happy anniversary you guys! It looks like you had a fun time celebrating!

Erin said...

6 years! Kyle and I celebrate our 5th in November! Are we really old enough to be married for that long?! COngrats! Looks like it was a fun filled day!

The Beesley Family said...

You silly girl! OF COURSE I remember you! What a cute family you have, I love it. Im so lgad you found me! Ya, we are just here in Washington and loving it. We are going on 5 years in January and it has been a blast! I figured it's time we get crackin on the babies, Im getting old! Im super excited to be a mommy and can't wait! Talk to you soon!xoxo

Loni Hanson said...

Congrats Trish! That is awesome! I really cant believe you have been married for 6 years! That time really flew! Me and Hans are having our 3 yr anniversary in Sept and I just cant believe it! WOWEE! You really do have such a cute family! Are you guys planning on having any more kids?

Meet the Falkners said...

So fun! You really did have an amazing view of the temple, that totally had to make up for the so so food!

Tibett said...

Hi Trisha! Looks like you had such a fun anniversary! I am so excited you have a blog. We missed you at the Labor Day BBQ with the fam, but I'm sure you were doing something fun! My blog is private, but I want to send you an invitation so you we be blog buddies. send me an email so I have your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. My email is tibett_p@hotmail.com. -Tibett

chery said...

Trisha!! Hi from auntie. Hope you don't mind me dropping in. I love that you kids blog and I can visit your family photos. Congratulations on 6 happy years!! The picts. are so cute of your family! Love the song!! Same as Alise's and I fell in love with it there. Well till the next time, love to U all, me PS: have fun on your girls trip to Susans!!

Anonymous said...

Fun to see your blog! I love the picture of the temple you took from the Roof restuarant. What a nice anniversary!