Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fun at Wheeler Farm!

The other day for play group we decided to go to Wheeler Farm. It was a fun day with friends!!


This is Makenna and her best buddy Haylee. They sure have some fun times together!


Mom and Makenna at Wheeler Farm.


This was seriously the biggest pig I have ever seen! Her name is Dalilah.


Makenna thought it was pretty funny when the pigs were rolling around in the mud!



Makenna and her friends just after feeding the ducks. I guess all the ducks took off when we ran out of bread to feed them!

3 comments:

Becky R. said...

How fun, don't you love playgroups!

Kate said...

That looks like so much fun. I used to LOVE Wheeler Farm, but I haven't been there in ages. Your girl gets cuter every time I see her!

Michelle... said...

Looks like you had a great time. You need to do it again. We went out of town that morning and couldn't make it.