Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Temple Square in the Spring!

A few weekends ago we decided to go to Temple Square. It was fun to walk around and see all the beautiful flowers. It seems like the only time I ever go to Temple Square is to see the lights at Christmas. It was also nice to walk around without it being below freezing outside!
Here are a few cool shots Dallin got of the Temple.


Makenna and Mom


Makenna loves to smell the flowers.






This is a picture of Makenna watching the blossoms falling off the tree as Dallin was shaking the branches.



Makenna wanted to go inside the Temple so bad.



Just the three of us!!

4 comments:

Becky R. said...

What cute picutes, Makenna is a doll! I love her smile-it is nice walking around Temple Square when it's not freezing (and I'm sure the crowds weren't as bad! :)

Tibett said...

What fun pictures. I love the picture of Makenna smelling the flowers and the one of her watching the blossoms fall. She is so cute!

chery said...

I love these pictures!! What a fun outing. I especially like the three of you. Love this sharin picture stuff. luv

Meet the Falkners said...

Wow! Those are all awesome photos. You guys are great photographers. What a great idea to see the Temple in spring. The grounds are gorgeous. I think we might do that.