Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Gardeners!!

It's time to start the garden again!! Makenna was just as excited as Dallin. She helped him plant carrots, radishes, lettuce, and cabbage. Dallin planted the peas a few weeks ago. When the weather gets warmer we are also going to plant corn, tomatoes, zucchini, basil, peppers, pumpkins, and cucumbers.


Here is Makenna sprinkling the seeds into the soil. We may be getting carrots in random places.



Just trying out the garden tools!








Here is the finished product. Hopefully the garden will do well this year!

4 comments:

Brooke B said...

Thats awesome! I really want to do one, I just don't even know where to start!

Becky R. said...

So exciting! I'm so jealous, I want a garden so bad, but we need to stay in one place long enough!

Meet the Falkners said...

Ahh! It is that time already! Will you let Makenna come and do mine next? I seriously need some help with it, it is really starting to overwhelm me to think about it.

chery said...

HOW fun!! I love that McKenna is a gardner! How are you cute famiily? luv to u