Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Makenna's first ballet class

Makenna has alway said "I want to take ballet some day." Well that day finally came. I signed Makenna up for a ballet class and yesterday was her first day. She absolutely loved it! It was hillarious to watch as she tried to follow along. Although I have to admit she is pretty good at twirling on her tippy-toes.
Here is Makenna as we are getting ready to leave for her first ballet class.



Here is Makenna warming up.


Most of the pictures I got were of the back of her, but I thought this one was cute!


Here is Makenna's famous twirl!

9 comments:

Becky R. said...

Like mother like daughter! How fun, and she looks so cute!

Meet the Falkners said...

That is super cute! She is going to be a natural, I can already tell!

jeffandlorraine said...

What a cutie!! She looks like she's having fun too!

Erin said...

So cute! I LOVE the ballet outfit!

Brianne said...

Trish,
I love it!!! She will be in pointer shoes before you know it!! The concert was sweet except for some of the crowd (lots of weed smells blowing in our faces the whole time and a couple right in front of us who needed a hotel room). Other than that it was great. Did Makenna like her witch costume?

chery said...

This is adorable!! She is really paying attention and concentrating on what the teacher says too. Love that twirl! Good job Makenna.

Tibett said...

How adorable! What fun to have a little girl!

Loni Hanson said...

she is so cute! there is so much to look forward to with a little girl!! YAY

Michelle... said...

Oh, how cute is she!