Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picture Tag!

So I got tagged twice on the same day for the same thing. So I am going to do them both in the same post. The first one was Picture Tag- find the 4th picture in your 4th folder, then tag 4 people. The second one I got was 6-6-5 Tag- find the 6th picture in your 6th folder then tag 5 people. So if I tag you, just pick either Picture Tag or 6-6-5 Tag!

This picture was the 4th picture in my 4th folder. This is Makenna at 7 months old. Isn't she so cute!


This was the 6th picture in my 6th folder. This is me and Makenna this past summer at Island Park!
Now I Tag:
Brianne
Kate
Tibett
Michelle
Brooke

1 comment:

Tibett said...

Fun tag, Trisha! Both of these pictures are so cute! It's fun to look back at older pics you haven't seen for a while! I'll see you Saturday!