Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SWEETHEART TAG!

SWEETHEART TAG The rules are posted at the beginning.Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Dallin Price
How long have you guys been married? 6 years
How long did you date? About 2 years
How old is he? 27 and not getting any younger!
Who is taller? Dallin by far, a whole foot taller.
Who can sing best? I don't think you want to hear either of us sing.
Who is smarter? Dallin for sure, he knows everything.
Who does laundry? Me! I don't know if Dallin has ever tried.
Who pays the bills? Me! It would stress Dallin out.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dallin
Who mows the lawn? Dallin. I have never even tried.
Who cooks dinner? Me! But Dallin will help if I ask him too.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Either one, depending on the situation.
Who kissed who first? It was Dallin's idea. (I think you can attest to that Kim!)
Who wears the pants? I honestly don't know, we decide on things together.
Now I TAG Kim, Becky, Lorraine, Erin, and Loni.

2 comments:

Meet the Falkners said...

Yep, it was Dallin on the first kissing thing... And well planned out I might add. It is making me laugh thinking of those days when we were "young"!

Becky R. said...

Thanks for the tag, it was fun. I've posted mine, you'll hav eto check it out!